When there are couples who should have ended up together, there are also couples who shouldn't have ended up together.
In some cases, they actually weren't supposed to be a couple when the series finale came around, but when actors leave the show, writers can only work with what they've got.
There's also the occasions when a relationship is just the worst and we can't believe they were together at the show's conclusion.
We put together a list of 17 TV couples who shouldn't have been endgame.
1. Amy and Reagan - Faking It
2. Ted and Robin - How I Met Your Mother
3. Sookie and her human husband - True Blood
4. Ryan and Taylor - The O.C.
5. Riley and Lucas - Girl Meets World
6. Bay and Travis - Switched at Birth
Wait! There's more TV Couples Who Shouldn't Have Been Endgame! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show, The OC
- Switched at Birth, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Friends, Faking It, How I Met Your Mother, True Blood, Girl Meets World, Warehouse 13, Quantico, The Fosters, Teen Wolf, That 70's Show, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Switched at Birth Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Gossip Girl Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Faking It Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, True Blood Slideshows, Girl Meets World Slideshows, Warehouse 13 Slideshows, Quantico Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, That 70's Show Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, The OC Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch