Whether differences in opinion about certain couples, deaths, or story arcs, there's always a significant buzz around differing opinions about your favorite shows, usually on either Reddit or Twitter.
They don't necessarly have to be in disagreement with the writers or producers because fanbases are strong.
We've compiled a list of some unpopuar opinions surrounding popular shows -- and we just happen to agree with them. Some might make you think, while others might cause some immediate conflict.
Take it to the comments; we're ready for a heated discussion about all the valid (and invalid) points!
1. How I Met Your Mother - Ted and Robin Forever
2. Grey's Anatomy - Deaths were for the Better
3. Pretty Little Liars - Emily and Paige Should've Ended Up Together
4. Big Little Lies - Someone Else Should've Killed Perry
5. The Fosters - Callie and Brandon's Relationship Wasn't Questionable
6. Younger - The Publishing Feud is a Waste of Time
Wait! There's more Unpopular Opinions in the TV World! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Euphoria, Big Little Lies, Younger, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Glee, Criminal Minds, Killing Eve, Stranger Things, Broad City, The Bold Type, Jane the Virgin
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Euphoria Slideshows, Big Little Lies Slideshows, Younger Slideshows, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, Killing Eve Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, Broad City Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Inga Parkel