Death is cruel, especially when it comes to television romances.
The couples we watch on TV aren't immune to the ups and downs of romance.
We've lived through their drama and heartbreak.
And we've cheered when it looks like they've finally found the path to everlasting happiness together.
But like everything on television, sometimes the cruel hand of fate doesn't want anyone to be happy - fictional television couples or their fans.
Here are 19 TV couples who never got their happy ending because death got in the way!
1. Jon and Daenerys - Game of Thrones
2. Vic and Ripley - Station 19
3. Sara and Snart - DC's Legends of Tomorrow
4. Anna and Severide - Chicago Fire
5. Glenn and Maggie - The Walking Dead
6. Derek and Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
Wait! There's more Couples Whose Romance was Ruined by Death! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy, The 100, How to Get Away with Murder, Gotham, Once Upon a Time, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, The Blacklist, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Game of Thrones, Nashville, The Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, Chicago Fire, Station 19
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, Gotham Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, The Blacklist Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, DC's Legends of Tomorrow Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Nashville Slideshows, The Sopranos Slideshows, Sons of Anarchy Slideshows, Chicago Fire Slideshows, Station 19 Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lisa Babick