Before the epic romance of the show can happen, characters always have that insignificant relationship that commonly goes nowhere.
A guest star usually shows up for a short arc and are never seen or heard from again after they break up with whoever they're dating.
It's these types of relationships that we usually forgot until a picture or rewatch jogs our memories.
We've created a list below of 19 insignificant relationships we barely remember.
1. Nathan and Peyton - One Tree Hill
2. Chidi and "The Real Eleanor" - The Good Place
3. Barry and Linda - The Flash
4. Jake and Sophia - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
5. Archie and Miss Grundy - Riverdale
6. Ben and Penelope - One Day at a Time
Wait! There's more Insignificant Relationships We Barely Remember! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- The Good Place, The Flash, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Superstore, One Day At A Time, Shadowhunters, The 100, Supergirl, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Arrow, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Riverdale, One Tree Hill, That 70's Show, Parks and Recreation, Glee, Sex and the City
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, One Day At A Time Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, That 70's Show Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Sex and the City Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch