Falling in love is risky. There’s a good chance somebody’s heart will be broken, and it’s not always a metaphorical break. These types of love stories don’t end until someone is bleeding out on the floor.
How could be a pair of people who loved each so much be so fatal to one another? Perhaps they were never really in love after all and were only looking to screw each other over. Others find themselves sacrificing their love lives in order to do the right thing.
These TV couples certainly had their reasons for wanting to kill their significant others. Was it better to have loved and killed than to have never loved at all?
1. Bortus & Klyden - The Orville
2. Jack & Irina - Alias
3. Beth & Rio - Good Girls
4. Sam & Madison - Supernatural
5. Desna & Roller - Claws
6. Buffy & Angel - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Wait! There's more TV Couples Who Could Kill Each Other! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries, Charmed
- The Orville, Alias, Good Girls, Supernatural, Claws, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dallas, The Good Place, YOU, Once Upon a Time, Killing Eve, One Tree Hill, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., iZombie, Riverdale, Star Trek: Discovery, Game of Thrones, Animal Kingdom
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The Orville Slideshows, Alias Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Claws Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Dallas Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, YOU Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Killing Eve Slideshows, Charmed Slideshows, One Tree Hill Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, iZombie Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Star Trek: Discovery Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Animal Kingdom Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Becca Newton