Whether it's a comedy or drama, without a positive character development TV shows can feel bland and boring. It can take seasons or episodes for a character to develop and mature.
Most often these changes are prompted by love, life-changing events, or even age. These elements are what humanizes characters and make them all the more relatable.
The growth of these characters is pertinent to us feeling more attached and ultimately more invested in the show. Continue on and learn which characters we found contained the strongest developments. Don't forget to comment below any of your thoughts!
1. Eddie Saville - A Million Little Things
2. Axl Heck - The Middle
3. Sutton Brady - The Bold Type
4. Eddie Huang - Fresh Off the Boat
5. Mark Sloan - Grey's Anatomy
6. Haley Dunphy - Modern Family
Wait! There's more TV Characters Who Matured For the Better! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Grey's Anatomy, A Million Little Things, How I Met Your Mother, The Good Place, Jane the Virgin, This Is Us, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Modern Family, The Bold Type, The Middle, The Fosters, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Good Doctor
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, A Million Little Things Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Criminal Minds Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slideshows, Modern Family Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, The Middle Slideshows, The Fosters Slideshows, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Slideshows, The Good Doctor Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Inga Parkel