After over 200 episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, it's surprising that we're still learning new things about the infamous family, but alas, there is still more to see and more to learn.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 14 Episode 3 didn't have a major storyline, but it did follow all of the main players — Kris, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie — during their new normal, which includes Khloé trying to make the most of her time in L.A. since moving to Cleveland, Kourtney's new man and Kim's insecurities.
We've compiled all of the things we learned about the family in "Cheers To That!" below.
Don't forget you can watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online via TV Fanatic.
1. Kylie Worries About Not Having Friends At Events
2. Everyone Misses Khloé In Cleveland
3. Kim Puts A LOT of Effort Into Her Red Carpet Looks
4. Kourtney Has A "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy About Dating
5. Kim's Anxiety Is At An All-Time High Right Now
6. They Bake ALL THE TIME
Wait! There's more KUWTK: 7 Things We Learned About The Family in "Cheers to That!"! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 14 Episode 3: "Cheers to That!"
- Related Photos:
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Sarah Hearon