When Parenthood premieres its second season on September 14, the Bravermans will face a lot of change. For example:
Sarah will be working with Adam.
“I’m sure she’s going to make a lot of mistakes and annoy her brother,” said Lauren Graham of the situation, adding that she'll be dating Adam’s boss Gordon (the recently cast Billy Baldwin), who she describes as an “appealing yet dangerous” playboy with a heart.
This is what else we learned about Parenthood from its Television Critics Association Press Tour panel:
- Julia and Joel will consider a second child.
- Sarah will grow jealous of Amber's new BFF: “We’re doing a story line where Amber’s always at her friend’s house and Sarah’s trying to figure out a really cool thing to take the kids to,” producer Jason Katims said. “There’s the question of whether this girl might wind up having some stuff going on that starts to challenge the friendship.”
- Haddie will have a new love interest.
- Steve will not be back with Amber.
- Zeke and Camille will begin the season in marriage counseling.