On the February 23 episode of Grey's Anatomy, Adele's condition continues to deteriorate, and Richard considers altering their living situation in what looks like an emotional installment from Dr. Webber's perspective.
- An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors.
- Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
- When Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
- Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her.
- Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds to care for intern Morgan's premature son.
Click to enlarge photos from "If Only You Were Lonely" below: