So... now will TLC cancel 19 Kids and Counting?
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar sat down with Megyn Kelly on Fox News last night, detailing their reactions and responses to learning that son Josh Duggar molested multiple girls as a teenager... including his sisters.
The Duggars certainly don't appear to have helped their cause in any way, however, as most of those who watched the Q&A are simply appalled by answers that included:
- Jim Bob saying parents are not "mandatory reporters" to explain why the couple didn't go to the police after learning Josh touched his sleeping sisters.
- A six-second pause after Kelly asked whether Michelle felt like a hypocrite “knowing what you know about Josh,” for having recorded a robo-call comparing transgender people to child abusers. “I think that protecting young girls, and not allowing young men and men in general to go into a girls’ locker room, is just common sense," Michelle replied.
- Jim Bob saying Josh is not a "pedophile" because he was under the age of 16 when these incidents occurred.
- Jim Bob and Michelle seeming more concerned about how Josh's juvenile record got leaked than the actions Josh committed as a juvenile.
- Michelle actually blaming COVERAGE of this scandal saying the following: "They’ve been victimized more by what has happened these last couple weeks than they were 12 years ago."
Watch an excerpt from the interview above and react now.