David Chisum is relatively new to the cast of One Life to Live.
So we figuered he was a good topic for our latest soap opera star spotlight, similar to cast mate Brandon Buddy.
Here are a few fun facts you may not have known about Chisum:
- Has screen-tested with One Life to Live co-star Christina Chambers (Marty) twice: once for the part of Miles, and once for a part on Sunset Beach when she played Maria.
- While attending New Mexico State University on a football scholarship, Chisum broke the record for the most sacks of a quarterback in Division I.
- Has broken his nose six times on the basketball court.
- Long before Chisum and Melissa Archer (Natalie) became co-stars, his wife, Aishah, worked with Archer at a M.A.C counter in the Glendale Galleria in California.
- The actor's father and sister both have retinitis pigmentosa, a degeneration of the rods and cones in the retina. The disease has no cure, but Chisum hopes to raise money for research of it.