David Chisum is relatively new to the cast of One Life to Live.
So we figuered he was a good topic for our latest soap opera star spotlight, similar to cast mate Brandon Buddy.
Here are a few fun facts you may not have known about Chisum:
- Has screen-tested with One Life to Live co-star Christina Chambers (Marty) twice: once for the part of Miles, and once for a part on Sunset Beach when she played Maria.
- While attending New Mexico State University on a football scholarship, Chisum broke the record for the most sacks of a quarterback in Division I.
- Has broken his nose six times on the basketball court.
- Long before Chisum and Melissa Archer (Natalie) became co-stars, his wife, Aishah, worked with Archer at a M.A.C counter in the Glendale Galleria in California.
- The actor's father and sister both have retinitis pigmentosa, a degeneration of the rods and cones in the retina. The disease has no cure, but Chisum hopes to raise money for research of it.
Want more Soap Operas?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!