But here are a few fun facts about this actor that you may not be aware of:
- Was born "at the exact moment that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated."
- Is the third in his family to have the name Winsor (his son is No. 4).
- Is the third actor to portray Thorne Forrester (the others were Jeff Trachta, 1989-96, and Clayton Norcross, 1987-89).
- Was once a boot designer in New York City; model Christie Brinkley was one of his biggest clients.
- Received a Soap Opera Digest Award nomination in 2005 for Outstanding Supporting Actor.
Soap Opera Digest has also printed a few memorable quotes by Harmon:
On The Demands Of Soap Acting
"I had an absolute blast on ALL MY CHILDREN, [but] it was my first acting job and it was so hard. When I came to B&B, I was ready."
—Soap Opera Digest, 5/27/97
On Being A Male Model
"I always felt it was the silliest thing I’ve ever done. I would come home and be exhausted. My roommate would say, 'You’re exhausted? From what? Taking your clothes off 30 times?'"
On Being A Strict Vegetarian — Well, Most Of The Time
"I’ve been seen pulling into Jack In The Box at 2 in the morning and ordering everything on the left side of the menu. You only live once. I’m not going to get up to heaven and go, 'Man, I wish I would have had that taco.' "
On The Worst Part Of Fatherhood
"My beautiful couches have Sharpie marks all over them!"