But here are a few fun facts about this actor that you may not be aware of:
- Was born "at the exact moment that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated."
- Is the third in his family to have the name Winsor (his son is No. 4).
- Is the third actor to portray Thorne Forrester (the others were Jeff Trachta, 1989-96, and Clayton Norcross, 1987-89).
- Was once a boot designer in New York City; model Christie Brinkley was one of his biggest clients.
- Received a Soap Opera Digest Award nomination in 2005 for Outstanding Supporting Actor.
Soap Opera Digest has also printed a few memorable quotes by Harmon:
On The Demands Of Soap Acting
"I had an absolute blast on ALL MY CHILDREN, [but] it was my first acting job and it was so hard. When I came to B&B, I was ready."
—Soap Opera Digest, 5/27/97
On Being A Male Model
"I always felt it was the silliest thing I’ve ever done. I would come home and be exhausted. My roommate would say, 'You’re exhausted? From what? Taking your clothes off 30 times?'"
On Being A Strict Vegetarian — Well, Most Of The Time
"I’ve been seen pulling into Jack In The Box at 2 in the morning and ordering everything on the left side of the menu. You only live once. I’m not going to get up to heaven and go, 'Man, I wish I would have had that taco.' "
On The Worst Part Of Fatherhood
"My beautiful couches have Sharpie marks all over them!"
Want more Soap Operas?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!