Frank Dicopoulos has been on Guiding Light for years. Does this mean fans know all there is to know about the actor?
Let's find out. Check out these fun facts...
- Dicopoulos sold dental instruments on the side during his modeling days.
- He began his own pool-cleaning service after moving to Los Angeles.
- He set an NCAA track record for high hurdles in high school.
- The actor is a founding member of Kenyon College's Archon Society coed fraternity.
- He was a stage manager for his college's production of C.C. Pyle and the Bunion Derby, which was directed by famous alumnus Paul Newman.
- In 1994, Dicopoulos was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma, which he overcame. He's now a national spokesperson for the American Cancer Society.
- Other soap opera appearances include The Young and the Restless and General Hospital.