Frank Dicopoulos has been on Guiding Light for years. Does this mean fans know all there is to know about the actor?
Let's find out. Check out these fun facts...
- Dicopoulos sold dental instruments on the side during his modeling days.
- He began his own pool-cleaning service after moving to Los Angeles.
- He set an NCAA track record for high hurdles in high school.
- The actor is a founding member of Kenyon College's Archon Society coed fraternity.
- He was a stage manager for his college's production of C.C. Pyle and the Bunion Derby, which was directed by famous alumnus Paul Newman.
- In 1994, Dicopoulos was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma, which he overcame. He's now a national spokesperson for the American Cancer Society.
- Other soap opera appearances include The Young and the Restless and General Hospital.
Want more Soap Operas?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!