One Life To Live picked up a slew of year-end awards from Soap Opera Digest this week. Some good, some not as good.
- Most Improved: Probably the most controversial, but we're on board with the decision. Head writer Ron Carlivati’s influence has reinvigorated the series.
- Worst Recast of the Year: Christina Chambers as Marty. She never caught on with us, either.
- Worst Villain: Tate. We didn't mind Chris Beetem (pictured) so much. Give him time.
- Worst Break-Up: Natalie and John.
- Best Plot Twists: Lindsay (Catherine Hickland) killing Spencer and David being Asa’s bastard child.
What do you think of these honors/awards?