With So You Think You Can Dance returning this summer, here's an update on where you can audition for the reality competition in the coming weeks:
- Thursday, January 17: McFarlin Memorial Auditorium, Dallas, TX
- Thursday, January 31: Charleston Music Hall, Charleston, SC
- Thursday, February 21: Atlas Performing Arts Center, Washington D.C.
- Thursday, March 6: The Orpheum Theater, Los Angeles, CA
- Thursday, March 20: Milwaukee Theater, Milwaukee, WI
- Thursday, April 3: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, UT
In each city, the doors open at 8 a.m. for registration and those auditioning must follow a certain set of rules:
- Dancers must bring CDs with the original version of a song to dance to.
- They may not use a remix or a song downloaded from a website.Â A list of songs will be given out at the audition and dancers must also be prepared to dance from a song on that list.
- Eligible dancers must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and bring an audition form printed out from FOX's website.
We'll post more information as we come across. Good luck to all that try out for So You Think You Can Dance!