The Young and the Restless Spoilers for Spring 2008
We'll continue to bring readers spoilers for each week of The Young and the Restless, but here's an overall look at what you can expect over the next few months:
- A new face arrives in Genoa City, causing serious upheaval for the Newman family.
- Following her messy divorce from Victor, Nikki receives a surprising offer that will take her in an exciting direction. Simultaneously, she learns some unexpected secrets about the man she is about to marry, David Chow.
- Jack (Peter Bergman), Nick and Phyllis embark on a new business venture together.
- Lily's romance with Cane (Daniel Goddard, pictured) deepens; she launches into a glamorous modeling career, one which could lead her to dangerous new places.
- Jack and Sharon are forced to share the Abbott Mansion with Jeff and Gloria. No way that goes well.
- Gloria's plan to turn the tables on Jeff doesn't exactly work out.
- Michael fights to dismiss the murder charge against Victor. Michael and Lauren are pulled deeper into Gloria's maelstrom.
- Victoria wakes up and is reunited with her baby. She plans her wedding with J.T. (Thad Luckinbill)
- Amber (Adrienne Frantz) finds an unexpected ally in Katherine, who needs Amber to keep a secret for her.
- Victoria receives a visit from an old friend, a worldly and sophisticated woman from the contemporary art world, who an interest in Victor's extensive art collection... and Victor?