As always, our friends at the TV Blog Coalition were up to their usual, opinionated tricks this week.
Read on to check out their thoughts on various shows and stars...
- So You Think You Can Dance has finally cut it down to the Top 10! Vance still doesn't really know who his favorite is yet. (Tapeworthy)
- Sex and Candy! This week, Jace had an exclusive interview with True Blood's baby vampire Jessica Hamby, a.k.a. actress Deborah Ann Woll. (Televisionary)
- After watching 16 and Pregnant, Marisa felt pretty good about her decision to not get knocked up in high school. And to not buy that baby a dirtbike. (TiFaux)
- Ashley checked out ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You and decided it didn't live up to the Heath Ledger classic. (Tube Talk)
- Buzz wondered: Are there any TV genres you just won't watch under any circumstances? (BuzzSugar)
- Most people were concerned with replacing Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles on the television adaptation of 10 Things I Hate About You, Scooter cared more with how they could possibly fill the shoes of Alex Mack. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- Did you know that VERONICA MARS star Kristen Bell needs YOU.... to help make the VERONICA MARS movie a reality! (The TV Addict)
Want more TV Blog Coalition?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!