TV Blog Coalition
As always, our friends at the TV Blog Coalition were up to their usual, opinionated tricks this week.
Read on to check out their thoughts on various shows and stars...
- So You Think You Can Dance has finally cut it down to the Top 10! Vance still doesn't really know who his favorite is yet. (Tapeworthy)
- Sex and Candy! This week, Jace had an exclusive interview with True Blood's baby vampire Jessica Hamby, a.k.a. actress Deborah Ann Woll. (Televisionary)
- After watching 16 and Pregnant, Marisa felt pretty good about her decision to not get knocked up in high school. And to not buy that baby a dirtbike. (TiFaux)
- Ashley checked out ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You and decided it didn't live up to the Heath Ledger classic. (Tube Talk)
- Buzz wondered: Are there any TV genres you just won't watch under any circumstances? (BuzzSugar)
- Most people were concerned with replacing Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles on the television adaptation of 10 Things I Hate About You, Scooter cared more with how they could possibly fill the shoes of Alex Mack. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- Did you know that VERONICA MARS star Kristen Bell needs YOU.... to help make the VERONICA MARS movie a reality! (The TV Addict)