TV Blog Coalition
It was another exciting week in the realm of television show blogging. Here's what our friends at the TV Blog Coalition wrote about...
- After watching the long-awaited DVD release of The State: The Complete Series, Marisa was pleasantly surprised to see how well the show stood the test of time. (TiFaux)
- For us, the summer is all about SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. If you're a fan, check out the latest SYTYCD Edition of The TV Talk Podcast with GMMR & Ducky. We talk performances, the 100th ep & why we love/hate Katie Holmes. (The TV Talk Podcast)
- It is the battle of the covers with American Idol's Brooke White, singing Kings of Leon's Use Somebody, taking on newcomer Aimee Allen who puts her spin on Santeria by Sublime. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- Vance wanted no hate for the remaining Top 8 dancers, but he felt the Cancer Dance was a little manipulative on So You Think You Can Dance (Tapeworthy)
- Buzz wondered if TV series reboots like 90210 and Melrose Place are better or worse off for bringing back old characters. (BuzzSugar)
- Follow the TV Addict as he braves 120,000 costumed crusaders at San Diego Comic Con 2009 (The TV Addict)