From DVD giveaways to reality show reviews, the TV Blog Coalition had a lot to say this week.
Let's take a look at what our friends in the blogosphere were up to...
- Scooter is giving away an Ice Road Truckers prize pack that includes the first two seasons on DVD. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- The group dance on the So You Think You Can Dance results show was a perfect time to show the differences in camerawork from the Canadian version. Vance shows an example, plus discusses Top 14 week. (Tapeworthy)
- This week, Jace proposed that not all culinary-themed television series are created equal, ranking such series as Bravo's Top Chef and Top Chef Masters, BBC America's F Word, Food Network's Chopped, and FOX's Hell's Kitchen.(Televisionary)
- As The Fashion Show reaches its halfway point, Dan discovered the cause of all the chew marks on the show's scenery -- useless co-host Kelly Rowland. (TiFaux)
- This week GMMR & Ducky posted not one, but two new podcasts for your listening pleasure. Check out our SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Top 14 podcast as well as our latest summer viewing podcast in which we talk about TRUE BLOOD, NURSE JACKIE, SUPERNATURAL and more. (The TV Talk Podcast)
- Buzz is giving away a trip for two to the So You Think You Can Dance finale! All you have to do is test your SYTYCD trivia knowledge to be entered. (BuzzSugar)