A Few Pairings Revealed for Dancing With the Stars
On Monday, we learned the identities of all 16 contestants on this season of Dancing with the Stars.
Today, a few of the celebrity/professional pairings have been leaked online.
While the complete list of partners will be announced on Monday, we can already announce that the following duos will compete for this year's crystal ball trophy:
- Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
- Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
- Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
According to most gambling websites, Carter is the early season nine favorite, while disgraced Congressman Tom DeLay is quite the underdog.
These four professionals are already matched up with a star. Only 10 more pairings to go!