Mark Dacascos is not the best known celebrity on season nine of Dancing with the Stars.
But that isn't stopping partner Lacey Schwimmer from hyping up her man, as ABC counts down to the season premiere on September 21.
"I think that he's going to be the dark horse of the season," she told Us Weekly. "It's too soon to say, but I'd obviously hope we can make it all the way through. It's a little scary -- there's a bunch of double eliminations this time, so we're going to save it and hope we don't go home soon. I think he's going to be great."
Aside from Lacey and Mark, the official pairings for season nine have been revealed. They are:
- Mya and Dmitri Chaplin
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova
- Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
- Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani
- Debbie Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
- Louie Vito and Chesie Hightower
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
- Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
- Macy Gray Jonathan Roberts
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel
Want more Dancing With the Stars?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!