We're a proud member of the TV Blog Coalition. Below, we recap various blog entries from these television fans and experts...
- It's summer, it's hot, and Vance's brain can no longer think in more than 140 characters. He hasn't blogged much lately, but he's twittered the summer away. (Tapeworthy)
- This week, Jace had an exclusive interview with Bones showrunner/executive producer Hart Hanson about what to expect from Season Five of Bones, Booth's mental state, Brennan's Guatemalan trip, Angela's celibacy vow, a possible return to London, Stephen Fry, and much more. (Televisionary)
- Design Star -- it's no Project Runway, but it'll do during the summer doldrums. Also, Nathan and Dan are good enough eye candy to keep tuning in. (TiFaux)
- The TV Addict starting counting down to Fall with previews of PRIVATE PRACTICE, THE BIG BANG THEORY and CHUCK (The TV Addict)
- Buzz geared up for Mad Men's third season with a little quiz about the first two years of the show. (BuzzSugar)
- Sandie interviewed Michaela Conlin, who plays Angela on Bones. (Daemon's TV)
- For those that need some new music to discover, check out the debut album Bible Belt by Diane Birch. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)