We're a proud member of the TV Blog Coalition. Below, we recap various blog entries from these television fans and experts...
- It's summer, it's hot, and Vance's brain can no longer think in more than 140 characters. He hasn't blogged much lately, but he's twittered the summer away. (Tapeworthy)
- This week, Jace had an exclusive interview with Bones showrunner/executive producer Hart Hanson about what to expect from Season Five of Bones, Booth's mental state, Brennan's Guatemalan trip, Angela's celibacy vow, a possible return to London, Stephen Fry, and much more. (Televisionary)
- Design Star -- it's no Project Runway, but it'll do during the summer doldrums. Also, Nathan and Dan are good enough eye candy to keep tuning in. (TiFaux)
- The TV Addict starting counting down to Fall with previews of PRIVATE PRACTICE, THE BIG BANG THEORY and CHUCK (The TV Addict)
- Buzz geared up for Mad Men's third season with a little quiz about the first two years of the show. (BuzzSugar)
- Sandie interviewed Michaela Conlin, who plays Angela on Bones. (Daemon's TV)
- For those that need some new music to discover, check out the debut album Bible Belt by Diane Birch. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
Want more TV Blog Coalition?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!