Incredibly, the new television season is just weeks away.
As we grow more and more excited, here's a rundown of what our pals at the TV Blog Coalition had to say about various programs and stars this week...
- Jace had an exclusive interview with True Blood's Anna Camp, in which they discuss Sarah Newlin, Camp's original audition (for the role of Sookie, no less!), the love triangle between Sarah, Jason, and Steve, Sarah's darker side, Camp's theatre work (opposite Daniel Radcliffe in Equus), whether the Newlins are gone for good, Mad Men, and lots more. (Televisionary)
- It may be summer vacation, but TiFaux was back in high school this week with three separate posts about the new DeGrassi: The Next Generation. For one, Marisa provided a "Where Are They Now?" for some of the more notable DeGrassi alumni. (TiFaux)
- Taking a page from the CW's controversial ad campaign for THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE comes our gift to SMALLVILLE fans (The TV Addict)
- Buzz is thrilled to see some new pics from the upcoming season of How I Met Your Mother! (BuzzSugar)
- This week, Sandie took at first look at Wil Wheaton guest starring in Leverage's new episode "The Two Live Crew." (Daemon's TV)
- GMMR has been sucked into summer reality shows in a big way this week. Big Brother has been crazy, America's Best Dance Crew has been hot, and now we get new episodes of Project Runway - a blessing or a curse? (Give Me My Remote)
- Who knew Veronica Mars and Ned the Piemaker were an item? Well, that is only in the When in Rome trailer which also features Gob Bluth. Despite being a romantic comedy, color Scooter excited. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- It's not TV related but Vance loved the new production of A Streetcar Named Desire at the Donmar Warehouse in London starring Rachel Weisz. (Tapeworthy)