Donny Osmond: Almost Perfect on Dancing With the Stars
Aaron Carter was compared to Robert Pattinson during his Tango.
Kelly Osbourne ended the evening at the hospital due to a foot injury.
But Donny Osmond ended last night with the most favorite impression on judges and viewers, as the singer earned his first 10s of the season for his Argentine tango.
Mya also continued to shine, as she and Dmitry Chaplin are the most consistent pairing on the show. You can read a detailed rundown of performances and scores now.
This is what last night's leadboard looked like when all was said, done and danced:
- Donny Osmond and Kym Jonhnson: 29
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 27
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 26
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 24
- Joanna Krupa and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 23
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 22
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 22
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 21