Dancing with the Stars may have premiered a slew of new styles this week - country two-step, lambada, bolero and Charleston - but only one truly stood out.
Both Mya and Joanna Krupa proved to viewered why the lambada is referred to as the "forbidden dance." Hot diggity!
On the flip side, Louie Vito and Michael Irvin proved they were good at... walking and posing. One of them simply has to go home tonight.
Follow our link for a detailed recap of each routine, and/or check out a rundown of scores below:
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 28
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 28
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 26
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 24
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 23
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 22
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 18
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: 17
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 16
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova.: 16