Dancing with the Stars Recap: Week Nine
Yawn. Is this season of Dancing with the Stars over yet?
It's actually gettting close, as two more couples will go home tonight. Following last night's performance show, it's clear who at least one of them should be.
No offense, Mark Dacascos and Anna Trebunskaya.
Read through our detailed recap of scores and routines now and let us know if you find this season any more exciting than we do.
Combining solo and group dance scores, here's a quick look at last night's leaderboard:
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 55
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 53
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 52
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 52
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 49
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 47
- Mark Dacascos and Anna Trebunskaya: 43