Dancing With the Stars Unveils Spring 2011 Cast
Revealed during The Bachelor last night, the cast of Dancing With the Stars lacks some of the buzz-worthiness of past seasons but features some decent names.
Reality star and tabloid staple Kendra Wilkinson is probably the big "get," along with some others we definitely did not see coming and some we've barely heard of.
So, basically it's a pretty standard ensemble.
Without Kate Gosselin and Bristol Palin to dominate the news and skate by after mediocre efforts week after week, perhaps raw talent will actually define this group.
Who will join Kendra on the dance floor this spring? There's one NFL player, one boxing champion, one supermodel, one wrestler and two radio personalities. Intrigued?
Follow the jump for the Dancing With the Stars Spring 2011 cast ...
- Petra Nemcova. Supermodel.
- Chelsea Kane. Disney star.
- Hines Ward. NFL star.
- Sugar Ray Leonard. Boxing great.
- Ralph Macchio. The Karate Kid!
- Mike Catherwood. Radio personality.
- Kendra Wilkinson. Reality star.
- Wendy Williams. Talk show host.
- Kirstie Alley. Actress.
- Chris Jericho. WWF star.
- Romeo. Formerly Lil' Romeo.
What do you think of the cast of Dancing With the Stars? Discuss!