A week from tonight, the 12th season of Dancing With the Stars kicks off on ABC, taking over for the network's other long-running, wildly-popular reality show.
While it can't top The Bachelor in terms of contrived nonsense masquerading as an unscripted love story, the ratings machine that is DWTS will be in effect.
ABC has already announced all the Dancing With the Stars pairings for the new season. Which celebs have been matched with which professionals? Let's see:
- Actress Kirstie Alley (above) and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Radio personality Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer
- WWE star Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke
- Disney starlet Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
- Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya
- Karate Kid Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
- Rapper-actor Romeo and Chelsie Hightower
- Reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel
- Talk show host Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
- NFL star Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
Derek Hough, who was the victor with Jennifer Grey last season, won't be busting a move this season because he's filming a movie, but will return next season.
Among these 11 pairings, who do you think are the favorites to make the finals, or be the first couple out? Who are you rooting for on Dancing With the Stars?