Dancing With the Stars kicked off its 13th season last week, with J.R. Martinez and Chynna Phillips leading the way and Chaz Bono, the first-ever transgendered contestant on the show, holding his own.
Last night was a different story.
Chaz battled knee problems all week and ended up in last place, while Chynna stumbled a bit. J.R. continued to impress, but not enough to occupy the DWTS top spot for a second consecutive week.
That honor went to Ricki Lake.
The former Hairspray star jived her way to a first-place 23, cementing her place as one of the favorites this season. Elsewhere, a number of stars improved significantly upon their opening efforts.
The scores for the second night of performances were as follows:
- Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: 23
- J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: 22
- Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas: 22
- Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani: 21
- Elisabetta Canalis & Val Chmerkovskiy: 21
- Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus: 21
- Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: 21
- Hope Solo & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 19
- Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya: 18
- David Arquette & Kym Johnson: 18
- Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: 17
Who was your favorite? Do you think anyone was treated unfairly by the judges in their scoring? Who's your pick to make it all the way to the finals this season, and who do you predict will go home tonight?
Follow the link for much more coverage of Dancing With the Stars!