Dancing With the Stars: Who Shined in Week One?
Dancing With the Stars kicked off its 13th season on Monday, with all eyes on Chaz Bono, the first-ever transgendered contestant on the show and the man who's received the bulk of the attention this fall.
How did he do? Considering he's a terrible dancer, not bad!
Perhaps she was just lowering expectations for her son, but Cher said that imagining Chaz dancing in front of that many people was scarier to her than "the change." But he more than held his own.
Chynna Phillips and Iraq War vet/soap star J.R. Martinez occupy the top spots in the standings heading into tonight's results show, though, with a number of vulnerable stars at the bottom of the pack.
The scores for opening night were as follows:
* Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani: 22
* J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: 22
* Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 21
* Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: 20
* Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas: 19
* David Arquette & Kym Johnson: 18
* Carson Kressly & Anna Trebunskaya: 17
* Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: 17
* Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus: 16
* Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: 16
* Elisabetta Canalis & Val Chmerkovskiy: 15
* Ron Artest & Petra Murgatroyd: 14
Who was your favorite? Do you think anyone was treated unfairly by the judges in their scoring? Who's your pick to make it all the way to the finals this season, and who do you predict will go home tonight?
Follow the link for much more coverage of Dancing With the Stars!