New Girl didn't get old in its second week last night, garnering the most viewers between the ages of 18-49 of any Tuesday evening program. The Zooey Deschanel-anchored sitcom drew in 9.3 million households overall, which earned it a full season order from Fox!
- Glee dropped again, down to 8.3 million, which was a 10 percent decrease from last week's third season opener.
- NCIS, as always, dominated the night in total viewers with 19.2 million.
- 90210 enjoyed its most-watched episode since April 25.
- Ringer (2 million) received a slight boost from its previous installment.
- NCIS: Los Angeles earned 16.1 million viewers, while Dancing With the Stars dropped just four percent to 14 million.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!