New Girl didn't get old in its second week last night, garnering the most viewers between the ages of 18-49 of any Tuesday evening program. The Zooey Deschanel-anchored sitcom drew in 9.3 million households overall, which earned it a full season order from Fox!
- Glee dropped again, down to 8.3 million, which was a 10 percent decrease from last week's third season opener.
- NCIS, as always, dominated the night in total viewers with 19.2 million.
- 90210 enjoyed its most-watched episode since April 25.
- Ringer (2 million) received a slight boost from its previous installment.
- NCIS: Los Angeles earned 16.1 million viewers, while Dancing With the Stars dropped just four percent to 14 million.