Move over, Sue Sylvester. There's a New Girl in town.
The series premiere of Zooey Deschanel's Fox sitcom didn't simply score an impressive 10.1 million viewers last night... it actually outrated the return of Glee, which was only viewed by 8.7 million.
Elsewhere across a dial that was filled with numerous season premieres:
- NCIS improved from last year's opener by three percent, garnering 19.5 million fans.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was also up from 2010's opener, earning 16.7 million.
- Unforgettable debuted to an impressive 14 million.
- Ringer dropped to under 2 million viewers.
- 90210 sank to only 1.56 million.