Fringe sent its fans into the off-season on a 14-week high last night, as part two of "Brave New World" garnered 3.2 million viewers, a 16 percent increase from the previous Friday.
Elsewhere across the dial:
- The final episode of The Finder earned 4.2 million viewers, a slight increase from the penultimate episode.
- CSI: NY didn't help its bubble chances by falling 20 percent in the key 18-49-year old demographic, finishing the night with 9 million households.
- Blue Bloods (10.6 million) was the evening's most popular program.
- Grimm fell to 4.5 million.
- Both renewed for next season, Nikita was up a tick at 1.4 million, while Supernatural remained steady 1.7 million.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!