Fringe sent its fans into the off-season on a 14-week high last night, as part two of "Brave New World" garnered 3.2 million viewers, a 16 percent increase from the previous Friday.
Elsewhere across the dial:
- The final episode of The Finder earned 4.2 million viewers, a slight increase from the penultimate episode.
- CSI: NY didn't help its bubble chances by falling 20 percent in the key 18-49-year old demographic, finishing the night with 9 million households.
- Blue Bloods (10.6 million) was the evening's most popular program.
- Grimm fell to 4.5 million.
- Both renewed for next season, Nikita was up a tick at 1.4 million, while Supernatural remained steady 1.7 million.