Ratings were relatively stable last night, but here are some key takeaways by network:
- American Idol turned in another series-low performance (11 million/2.5 rating), for Fox, while Glee held up better with 5.2 million/1.8, justifying its recent, rare two-season pickup.
- CBS' The Big Bang Theory (15.7 million/4.6 rating) and 2.5 Men (11.9 million/3.1) ticked up slightly, winning their time slots, while Person of Interest and Elementary were steady.
- Grey’s Anatomy (8.5 million/2.9) was up 7 percent in the target demo, while typically surging Scandal (8.1 million/2.6) fell 7 percent from last week but still won its 10 p.m. slot for ABC.
- NBC's Community jumped 20 percent to 1.2 and Parks and Recreation’s season finale gained 15 percent to a 1.5, while an hour-long Office drew 1.8 and Hannibal remained at 1.0.
- The CW’s Vampire Diaries returned to around normal levels, following last week's Originals drop (the spinoff still got picked up, of course), and Beauty and the Beast followed suit.