Ratings were relatively stable last night, but here are some key takeaways by network:
- American Idol turned in another series-low performance (11 million/2.5 rating), for Fox, while Glee held up better with 5.2 million/1.8, justifying its recent, rare two-season pickup.
- CBS' The Big Bang Theory (15.7 million/4.6 rating) and 2.5 Men (11.9 million/3.1) ticked up slightly, winning their time slots, while Person of Interest and Elementary were steady.
- Grey’s Anatomy (8.5 million/2.9) was up 7 percent in the target demo, while typically surging Scandal (8.1 million/2.6) fell 7 percent from last week but still won its 10 p.m. slot for ABC.
- NBC's Community jumped 20 percent to 1.2 and Parks and Recreation’s season finale gained 15 percent to a 1.5, while an hour-long Office drew 1.8 and Hannibal remained at 1.0.
- The CW’s Vampire Diaries returned to around normal levels, following last week's Originals drop (the spinoff still got picked up, of course), and Beauty and the Beast followed suit.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!