People may still be talking about a Revolution on NBC, but not nearly as loudly as they did a year ago.
The Revolution Season 2 premiere, in the drama's first Wednesday evening airing, only garnered a total of 6.8 million viewers last night, along with a 1.8 rating among 18-49-year olds. Those figures represent significant drops from last September's series opener, which scored 11.7 million and a 4.1, respectively.
- Law & Order: SVU increased by 30 percent when compared to last season's premiere.
- The Middle returned to 8.8 million overall viewers, but dropped 17 percent among young adults; while Back in the Game got off to a strong start (7.9 million/2.2).
- A double dose of Modern Family dropped 20 and 25 percent - in overall households and young adults rating, respectively - from its 2012 premiere.
- The X Factor showed some life, increased by 15 percent from the Wednesday before.
- The Criminal Minds Season 9 premiere (11.3 million/2.8) dropped a tad from last year's opener, but was on par with May's finale.
- CSI was viewed by 9 million total viewers.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!