The Under the Dome Season 2 premiere fell by 30 percent compared to its HUGE series premiere last summer, but it still managed to dominate the ratings game on Monday.
The CBS drama brought in 9.4 million viewers overall, along with a 2.2 rating among young adults, making the premiere the most-watched scripted summer show to date.
- Beauty and the Beast remained steady at just over 800,000 total viewers.
- MasterChef (5.2 mil/1.9) went up two tenths among 18-49-year olds.
- 24: Live Another Day also ticked up a tad.
- The Bachelorette (6.3 mil/1.5) remained flat.
- Mistressess (4.1 mil/1.1) shot up 14 percent from a week ago.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!