1. Klaus spreading his arms and saying: "Consider them your new bodyguards". That. Was. So. Gangster!
2. I don't think so. However, there might have been a moment between them.
3. How about Elena being able to get the ring out of the sink grinder and its not even damaged...I can't even.
4. Which sounds better - I'll let the DE roundtable people decide: "Suck it Delena fans" or "I don't have to take of my shirt to impress a woman".
5. Nope, she sucks.
Cool episode, no, I really mean it - Damon was less annoying than usual, Klaus was there and he was awesome, Caroline and Stefan's scenes were great - I miss relationships on this show that does not involve the bed; the vampire hunter thing looks interesting.
However, 16 No's to that whole "Tyler cheated on Caroline with Faye Chamberlain and Klaus knows about it" sl....Like many people before me said, bad fanfiction - LOL, miss Plec, please, respect those people who believe in Forwood and are interested in Klaroline - that is just tooo soap operish, like bad Brazilian soap opera, I mean, come om what is next - Caroline leaves Tyler and finds out she is pregnant? LOL, no. Just no.
Dan: Scusi, I do not speak Americano
Georgina: Great, now just remember to say that when the paparazzi attacks you once Rufus's and Ivy's relationship goes public.
2. Long overdue douchebagness is all I can say about this guy.
3. Anyone thinking that was risque. It was simply ridiculous.
4. Actually Nate and Sage, I guess its because she is in high school and I am used to seeing Nate bang women twise his age.
5. The obvious - Chuck's mother.
6. Undecided. Very average episodes like they are trying very hard not to completely piss us off.
7. What Steve said.
1. The moment Emily said to save the baby, she might be on a path of revenge but I doubt she would want an innocent child to die.
2. Kara deciding to go to the hospital after hearing about Amanda. She has been missing out her daughter's life for so long. Making that decision was the OMG moment.
3. The scheming dude, I have clue what is that all about.
4. Emily's dress. I am girl, but even I would want her in that dress!
5. Remember Lydia?
6. Um, hello, the first thing the guy does after untieing his bleeding arms is call Emily and warn her - I think that speaks for itself.
7. This. Is. Going. To. Be. Awesome!
My thoughts on this episode which was definitively better than last week but still very average:
1. Dan's a total douche and I am sooooooooo hoping Serena does not marry him. EVER!
2. Sage is a little skank, but not bitchy enough for me, here's to hoping S&B unite to take her down but so that S does not loose her man in the process.
3. Nate is such a cute labrador
4. Chuck really does wear too much purple...and what's up with the hipster hair-style?
5. What a mis-use of Alexa Chung
LOL, Elena is going to start hallucinating now...
Oh God Damon, why are you such a wuss! Srsly, Stefan is right, Damo is making this so dramatic and as usual all about him - he is acting like a child who wants to prove a point by pouting his lips and saying well if you want me, I am going to away and make you feel better without me. Drama queen. He can't even take Stefan's punch like a man should. Hello, what did he expect that Stefan would thank him?! Damon deserved that punch he knows it. I hate the writers for making Damon into such a wussy.
Good, I am glad, Aidan is a great addition to the show, as you know, now I feel all the three men in Emily's life give us an opportunity to view all the different sides of her. Jack is her past life,her childhood, the life that she could have had. Aidan is her past that includes being on the road to avenge her father, he is her partner in terms of if she gets what she wants, he is the only one to understand her reasons and motives. Daniel, is the one who brings out the side of Emily while she is avenging her father, as she is going through the process he is one of those who is affected immediately.
For the first time I saw how much Emily really misses her family and how much of a trauma this is for her. Revenge is one thing, but she is still human. And I have to say, I was so glad Aiden was there for her! The guy untieded himself and bleeding the first thing he does is call Emily. Guys, I am thinking of switching ships!
© 2014 TV Fanatic