1. The quote about Revenge, aka my new favourite show!
2. Nelly! Oh I missed you!
3. Bart, of coarse, because really rich people must be very bored with their lives if their sole entertainment is hiding things from the family
4. I don't know, Nate may not have the brightest brain but he has always tried to remain decent, so I guess there will be a point where Nate decides that may be Dan's attempt at revenge is really not worth it.
5. Serena and Steven, basically because Steven is a grown-up who isn't running away from the truth and for some reason accepts Serena as she is. Serena has always needed someone older to take care of her since she never really had a father figure, so Steven fits in perfectly - he is wise and mature and interested in a longer than 1 night stand relationship with Serena. Girl is lucky!
6. Ugh, with that childish attitude, I doubt it. Blair must understand it is time to grow up and act like it! I don't even want to talk about her future with Chuck, and how her career will affect it. I am done with them.
7. Bart. Does he sleep with the same face that displays zero emotions?
6) Sorry, but I don't see anything in the Jack and Emily sl, its so ugh..She had way more chemistry with the dog than with him.
7. What if Emily and Aiden get married? I know it sounds ridiculous but what if they start working together and then in order to cover up something they get away with saying we got engaged and voila! Plus, I would give anything to see Daniel and Jack's jaws drop when they hear the news! Especially Jack.
1. The scene with Emily and Nolan, it was just so nice to know how much Emily appreciates his help.
2. Nothing really, even the press confenrence twist was ok-ish.
3. She just is, you don't mess with her, plus with those scars she looks even more dangerous!
4. No, she isn't off her game, its just that right now the situation has changed so much she can't be as cold-hearted as when she had her revenge on Lydia, the senator and uncle Bob, because now that Victoria is her sole focus, revenge is becoming more difficult taking into account her feelings (yes,I believe she still has them) for Daniel, the fact that Charlotte trusts her and she still has a pregnant psychopath on her hands along with a pining childhood sweetheart.
5. No idea, but I know the show will surprise me!
6. Well Daniel is in the lead at the moment, but I sense there is still something unresolved with her and Aiden. So I am interested in that possible love triangle than anything regarding Jack. Sorry, I feel nothing there, excpet old childhood sweetheart memories.
7. How about Emily and Aiden? I know it sounds like out of nowhere, but what if they rekindle their romance or just pretend to be a couple as a plan B in case Victoria suspects something. Like, Emily where were you on the night of blah,blah,blah and Emily is like I was getting engaged. Also isn't Aiden one of the people on the board of Grayson Global (since he was at that meeting).
Facepalm should be the name of this episode because once again aside from a cool ringtone like in the last episode of HIMYM - NOTHING made me laugh. I agree, Lily's sobs - annoying, Ted's douchiness - maximized, Robyn's coolness - minimized, Barney's awesomeness - definitively a 6. Guys, it this is HIMYM's last season, I am disappointed beyond words, seriously, even GG is putting in more effort these days and they only have 10 episodes overall this season.
I really don't get what is happening in the writers's room. The idea of who wants to be a godparent is very HIMYM material but when it lacks the way HIMYM should execute this on the screen.
Also why are they destroying Victoria? And if I remember correctly it was Klaus who decided to walk out on the wedding in the first place, so why does anyone owe Victoria's dad anything?
Remember to keep the debate healthy and productive, otherwise Twitter starts to feel like my family arguing about religion and politics at the dinner table. And trust me, no one wants to experience that.
Srsly? ! Ok, first of all, my family discusses all these issues at the dinner table and its not the end of the world. Second, well if its so easy and simple how about this:
Remember to keep your story lines consistent and do not forget that you have multiple characters on this show who need development! Otherwise your fans have no other choice than to point out stuff and comment on them.
Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/10/julie-plec-calls-for-peace-among-vampire-diaries-fans/#ixzz29UQcdV33
I was a fan of Chair 1.0 (as in Chair during season 1-2) but since then these couple made me roll my eyes more than ever. So congratulations to those Chair fans who have decided to stick to their ship till the final episode with none other than a Chair wedding I presume....
As for everything else, Georgina is still annoying not funny or evil, Dan is still a douche, Nate is till Nate. I mean, really, I think I completely lost all my faith in Dan the moment he started bitching like a little girl when he said that nothing good came from his friends since they ran Jenny out of the city (oh yeah, like she didn't destroy some people's lives while she was around or participated in getting Serena drugged almost to death) and whining about Chuck getting Blair.
Another whatever episode, the only thing that keeps me attached is the couture. Also interested in Sage's true colours.
I never thought I would say this but I actually enjoyed watching Serena tonight. Sure, there was still some high school attitude about her when she thought that Steven was cheating on her, but the fact that she a) dared to call him and ask him about it and b) not come up with some ridiculous expose at the event like she would have previously, really got me thinking that she is really trying to mature. And I was beyond glad that Steven explained everything to her and Serena actually listened and did just pout and leave. You know why? Cos this guy is not Nate or Dan or Chuck, he is an adult. So yeah for these two.
But Blair...Cornelia Waldorf! Nelly had a point when she came to do that interview, Blair is still living in high school mode thinking that she can manipulate her minions to do her dirty work. Seriously Blair! Ugh and her whole phrase about this fashion line being so important for her and her future with Chuck....made me wanna barf. I was a fan of Chair 1.0 (as in Chair during season 1-2) but since then these couple made me roll my eyes more than ever. So congratulations to those Chair fans who have decided to stick to their ship till the final episode with none other than a Chair wedding I presume....
Why is everybody having sex in the woods on this show? Don't they all have houses? TVD, please can we have a change of sexy scenery?
Don't really care about Elena's blood problems, like everything on this show, it won't be an issue for too long, I am just waiting for Elijah to show up!
As for the question of whom Emily is better with...well, guys, there is such a thing as friendship between a man and a woman and that is what Nolan and Emily have. I just wished he could defend himself more, you may never know if Emily ever ends up him protecting her physically. I am still Team Daniel! Gosh, his "I am wish Ashley" line...please, he is still in love with her, and i can't wait for these two to be back together. But Aiden is a good addition to the mix, Emily clearly has something to resolve with him and I would actually not mind her being with him for a while, just to see how Daniel would react...yeah, I am into that stuff!
Declan is an idiot, and I just feel bad for Jack, his character is just so ugh this season and he seems so miserable!
© 2014 TV Fanatic