Just bring Elijah back and all will be right in the world. :)
THIS so much! And his awesome beheading techniques!
And Amie, I'm pretty sure that the Stelena shippers are the youngest part of the fandom - the older ones ship DE or Elena/Elijah or Elena/Matt.
Really? I thought that when you get older you get wiser...
let me guess: he'll have a british accents because apparently, every fucking body in history has a british accent on the stefan spoiler:
@Elena, oh Hi5 to that!
Moral compass is not in TVD's dictionary...
And yes, the guy looks like Jacob...
Can't believe I am saying this but wouldn't it be nice if the show could have more Damon flashbacks, I mean actually good and interesting ones. Not that I don't like those which involve Stefan, but I just feel like the show barely does anything good on Damon anymore. Cos last season's "1912" episode, which was supposed to give us "some good insight on Damon's past" turned out to be a half-boring anf half-dull episode about Damon still carrying the torch for Katherine and learning how to rape women from the worst guest star ever - Sage.
"There is seriously hot Stelena action... but it concludes in a less-than-sexy way."
Of coarse it does...they wouldn't want to crush the hearts of all the 13 yearold DE fans, now would they...LOL
1. A little bit excited, I think GG will try to end on a high note, so why not try from the first episode? Can't believe I am saying this, but I am interested in what is happening with Serena.
2. I think Nate is Gossip Girl, he was just playing dumb for so long nobody ever suspected him.
3. I don't think so, even with G on his arm, G can be persuaded by B to switch sides. By then D will have pissed off a lot of ppl - so the NJBC + G = weapon of mass destruction.
4. I think the guy she is with is the prince Serena has been waiting for a long time, so he will save her from herself, so I guess an episode or two her off-rails will last that long
5. Carter Baizen! and Damien!
6. Entire season 1! But if I had to choose one only - Victor/Victola!
7. Chair and Serenate - there is harmony and piece in those two words!
I really didn't like this episode. It just wasn't funny. Like at all. Except maybe for the brief two seconds of the ringtone for Arthur's ex-wife, that was classic HIMYM, but everything else sucked.
Barney's pre-nup was a total joke. I get that he could do such a thing but there was no comedy in that, at that moment I had that bad feeling that I am watching a bad parody of HIMYM. Not the real thing.
while Klaus and Caroline play off each other well. Their dynamic makes Klaroline interesting.
Couldn't agree more, I don't ship them in a romantic sense, but their scenes are interesting to watch. Caroline is a smart and confident woman, and I think that attracts Klaus to her. But there is also something about Klaus that pulls Caroline towards him. I enjoy them because Klaroline echoes book Delena for me.
© 2013 TV Fanatic