You don't know what I look like when I am not in love with you
Stefan deserves a standing O and a Barney Stinson High Five from me! Finally! Yes, that is what that bitch deserved to hear! Bring on Stebekah! Paul was flawless this episode! Kol was awesome! Loved it!
I hope klaus kicks caroline's ass so hard. That cocky bitch can suck my non-excistent dick
Ew and no.
@Bonnie & Kol comment - Hell yah!
Think of Emily when she is on a mission to get something she wants. But that is not the point, Emily has had time to grieve properly over her father's death and she is very well in control of her emotions whereas Aiden is in this awful situation of not knowing whether his sister is alive and he has been living like this for 10 YEARS! So no wonder he jumps at the first chance he gets to save her. But like he said himself with Emily he feels peace so what they have between them is honesty and peace - not a bad foundation to a relationship.
4. I don't know, but I think she is.
5. Oh I can't wait to find out!
6. I will give it a B minus - because the main sl was very unclear and because out of 12 episodes we only got 2 where Ems went all season 1 revenge on us.
7. I want it to be Jack. Sorry, its time.
1. Oh this week it goes to Ems: "Say Yes and I will buy you a house" - I need friends like Emily!
2. Daniel and Emily WERE charming back in season 1 when Daniel was still trying to be the better Grayson and pretending to be one like he is now. Sorry, Team Emaiden! Cos they are so emaiden!
3. I think they are done for now but I still sense hope because...well the beach scene said it all - Emily is honest when she is with him and he is a very different man than all the other ones in her life - he can't really be controlled because how much exactly alike they are. Think of Emily when she is on a mission to get something she wants. But that is not the point, Emily has had time to grieve properly over her father's death and she is very well in control of her emotions whereas Aiden is in this awful situation of not knowing whether his sister is alive and he has been living like this for 10 YEARS! So no wonder he jumps at the first chance he gets to save her. But like he said himself with Emily he feels peace so what they have between them is honesty and peace - not a bad foundation to a relationship.
Yaayayayayayayayayay! Now I don't have to watch this crap of a show to see my favourite Original! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see how this pans out - I think the writers did a great job once again with bringing in these two different revenge agendas into the story because its is interesting to see how far Emily will go this time and I completely understand how Aiden felt - I mean even if that was not Colleen, how would have you reacted if you lived on hope of finding your sister and now shown that she is dead? Oh and I think Jack and Amanda will die on that boat because now that Conrad is making a deal with the Ryan brothers - these two are pretty much doomed. Plus if they die and Emily is left to care for Carl, given that she is the godmother, I think that will fuel her anger towards the Graysons even more and Revenge will get back to being comletely awesome once more!
When Emily is with Daniel she not being herself - she is pretending to be this amazing Emily Thorne, a philanthropist and kind person Daniel fell in love with. But we all know she is not Emily Thorne - she is Amanda Clarke at heart and her life story made her who she is today. I used to like Daniel and Emily together in s1 because I felt like there was still a slight chance that Emily might come to the conclusion that revenge will not give her true happiness given how much the son of her arch enemy loves her. Daniel was very different from what he is now in s2. He is becoming a true Grayson - greedy and ambitious for power. And that is why I don't like him with her anymore, because if in s1 he wanted to be different from his family now he is exactly like them.
I think a lot of people are missing one important point when it comes to Aiden and Emily, which Emily even admitted to last episode - when they met on the beach it was because she needed an honest moment. Hence their relationship is very real, even though it is fueled by revenge agendas. Look, I know its not the typical girl meets boy, they fall in love and live happily ever after kind of fairy tale most of us would like to have but unfortunately sometimes bad circumstances bring people together and the fall for each other like war and death - in this case these two characters have lost their dearest due to the actions of people who walk over bodies to get what they want. Thats a fact and you can't run away from it.
Elena: Why are we here? What do you want with us? Why are you doing this?
Rebekah: You ask me one more question and I am beating the shit out of you.
@Alisa, that does not prove that people are watching because the story on the show got better it just means they are watching because of Delena, which is sad and lame.
© 2013 TV Fanatic