Elijah: When people say that their heart belongs to you... do they mean it literally? Only, I've taken it now.
Am I the only one who loved last night's episode?
1. The best scene was any of the ones with Caroline in, I haven't always been a big fan of her character, but she's getting better and better, and she was amazing last night.
2. Honestly, I think Bonnie didn't deserve Jeremy. She started off as a nice person, but then she went all "Why are you thinking about Anna so much? Stop thinking about her and think about me!". And then there was "Matt got over his sister before you got over her". What would she know about losing people?As characters go, she's one of the people who still have most of her family in tact. Bonnie's been annoying since her return to this season.
3. Lexi! She was killed off way to early
4. I actually didn't notice Tyler was missing until Caroline mentioned that his mom was about to be vampire chow... I missed Klaus.
5. I have no idea where Lexi's detox skills came from. Damon's had his car since season 1, and it was pretty obvious in season 1 that Jeremy loved Anna...
Elena: Chord Overstreet's coming back to Glee? Must. Tell. Everybody!
Don't want to get my hopes up in case this turns out to be fake or Ryan Murphy changes his mind, but really hope this is true :D
The Vampire Diaries adapted Glee's performance of Run Joey Run. Unfortunately, it failed to make the episode.
Run like the wind, bullseye!
This is not just a wine glass.
This is an M&S wine glass.
Stefan: Repeat after me: Wincest is wrong. Say no to Sam and Dean slash fiction.
Stefan: What do you mean, you're "not a Klaine shipper"?
Matt: I still can't believe it. You mean, they don't actually sparkle?
© 2013 TV Fanatic