@R re: Dyson. We are saying the same thing. I'm not saying they won't get back together. He has accepted that, which has created a comfortable ease and banter between Dyson and Bo. Definitely doesn't mean they won't be reunited romantically at some point. Bo's still all about Lauren even though Lauren is currently emotionally and physically gone.
@Beth I'm not sure why it didn't go through. I tried to post it, but was unsuccessful. Please try again. If it doesn't go through, send me a message and I'll take a look.
The show has been picked up for season 4 both in Canada and on Syfy in the US. It will be another 13 episode season.
Corrected Josh's name. No idea where Jason came from. Thank you for the mentions.
@Dreamrose Thanks. Definitely makes sense. I never realized it before since they go back and forth rather easily.
After the second episode, I thought Thayer killed Derek and after this episode, I'm more convinced than ever. He's been too suspicious and ever since he got back together with Emma he's gotten worse.
@Cali I don't have time to respond to all of your points right now, but I wasn't baiting with my lead in. I was referring to a small, but vocal group of fans that don't want to discuss the show in a friendly manner. Instead, they insult people and that's not a conversation I want to have.
Re: "spy banging" that was a line from last night's episode that's why I used it. I'll respond later when I have more time. Thanks for your thoughts!
@provocation I don't write or not write with the intention of getting a response. I review the episode as I see it and people can either comment or not. Doesn't matter to me if people do or not. I do care if people blatantly misinterpret what I write though.
Also, I've always thought there was chemistry between Lauren and Bo. I haven't always thought they were "right" for each other at specific times, but there's an attraction there. In "Lachlan's Gambit," I did think the sex there was more about healing then lust though.
2. When I referred to "the bedroom," that was not meant literally, rather figuratively to represent their sexual/sensual relationship. As I wrote, their physical attraction to each other is undeniable. They can show their love/lust for each other in a single glance.
3. Why are they boring? Lauren is too nice and her humanity isn't enough to fulfill Bo. It's not that they are necessarily boring to watch, but as a couple that's going to be difficulty for them to overcome.
4. Both Dyson and Ryan are able to fulfill Bo in a way that Lauren can't. It's not Lauren's fault and it doesn't take away from the love they feel for each other, but it's something that will become an issue.
5. My analysis had nothing to do with preferring one relationship over another, but as a character analysis. For full disclosure: I have been always been on Team Bo. I want her to be happy with the person she chooses. I've liked Dyson, Lauren, Ryan and last season thought her and Vex would be intriguing.
I wasn't going to comment, because if I've learned anything since covering Lost Girl, it's that some fans are going to interpret any negative thoughts about Bo and Lauren's relationship without giving the context any consideration. But, my words are being entirely misconstrued and that's unfortunate for a lively and friendly debate about the show.
Some commenters seem to be either latching on to specific words without looking at the context of the sentence or paragraph OR perhaps just reading other comments and going off that.
1. I never said that Bo and Lauren don't have chemistry. In fact, I wrote the exact opposite. (see next)
© 2014 TV Fanatic