1. Emily outing Victoria bankruptcy.
2. 1 because Aiden is too boring.
3. Nolan look at party.
5. Not sure
1. Regina and Tinkerbell scenes.
2. I am on board with this ship.
3. No, because I always believe that she was evil and she prove it by saying Regina does not deserve happiness because of her mother.
4. Yes, and she is trying a little at a time.
5. Hook because Neal is too weak for her and he took advantage of a toddler.
6. He is the looks can be deceiving type of villain.
I had guess that Robin Hood and Regina might be together but I was wondering how that would have work with Marian in the picture. I feel sad that she had died during childbirth. Swan Queen and Fairy Queen scenes were amazing. This episode made me dislike Blue more because she is saying that Regina cannot be happy because of Cora and Rumple. I also love the Peter Pan scenes. I did not want Neal to end up in Neverland because he being there is useless and could have taken a child from his father. I knew that the moment Mulan was going to confess that Aurora will say she is pregnant and I think her castle is the best one I seen on this show.
I found it amazing that Emily had put out Victoria bankruptcy to the world and now it seems she will not be the Queen of Hampton anymore. I really don't like Aiden and wish that they would have kept him gone. It is obvious that Aiden still have feelings for Emily but she already told Jack that she set a time limit that way she can try to be with him and Charlotte. Emily and Nolan was the best.
I will have to say I did not feel the chemistry between Cyrus and Alice at all. I was rooting more for the friendship of Knave and Alice then the romance of Cyrus and Alice. I also thought that they was portraying Jafar and Red Queen as the wonderland version of Rumple and Regina but Jafar and Red Queen do not have that much chemistry. Also, it seems the Red Queen is too terrify of Jafar to be consider a villain. I like that Knave was considering a life in SB. I will be tuning in next week in the hopes that they can make me like all the characters because so far I only like Alice and Knave and root for Cyrus and Alice. Although I did like the Red Queen wardrobe it is not like Evil Queen on OUAT.
1. Emma lost girl scene but Hook already told her that in season 2.
2. He should but I always thought he was a boring addition so meh.
3. No because it made her lose the last thing she owns of her mothers.
4. I knew that it was a hallucination but it is not making me miss SB.
5. I always knew she was lost and I knew this episode was about her.
6. I will love for Pan to turn Henry into a lost boy and for him to become dark.
2. pretty, boring character
3. Doesn't everybody
4. take them with you to your grave because there is a chance you might make it.
I actually like Jenny more than I like Abbie. I felt sorry that Ichabod had to be put in the middle of it. I am glad that Corbain and Jenny had a past and that he can trust her to get things done.
I am really getting bored with Snowing now and apparently I am not the only one. Peter Pan is great and if I was Regina then I will be tired of Emma trying to figure out who she is too. I knew the lost girl refer to Emma and Hook had told her about that in season 2. I cannot wait to see Tink next week and learn about Regina and her past. I love the Captain Swan scenes and I want to know is what Pan say about Henry not forgiving Emma will happen because that will be good. That is the deal with every orphan kid when they find their real parents, they will start to be angry for them deserting them.
I know Kellie, that is what I do not understand. Even I will choose August over Neal for Emma even though I love her with Hook and with Regina although I know that Regina and her will never happen.
© 2014 TV Fanatic