Absolutely! I'd go see it!
Is this even a real question? Yes, the choice is more than clear. CHAIR wins!
It's so interesting that as the real Gossip Girl returns, we get classic NJBC moments, Dorota is flawless, and the biggest shocker in GG history (the return of Bart Bass)...
...CHAIR is starting to spark again!
Please let DB ride off into the sunset. Dan really should go to Rome; he hasn't traveled anywhere or experienced what the others have. As for B, there's a Harry Winston with her name on it!
Oh, she sees Bart or someone who looks just like him. I'm sure of it.
Now, all I want to know is the backstory. Why did he fake his death? This isn't like 2011, it has the potential to be one of the best SLs in GG history... too bad they turned off so many viewers before it happened.
What I hope for: Chair reunion or engagement.
What I expect: To be screwed over, in spite of more Chair-positive signs and spoilers than we've had in AGES, just because the GGWriters have been screwing us over for the past 3 years.
What will happen: Your guess is as good as mine.
Chuck Bass was, is, and always will be a boss when it comes to fashion!
(Seriously, I think he will literally wear anything.)
This news comes a season or two too late, but still, I'll take it! Good-bye, Safran!
(Smash fans and viewers, you have our deepest sympathies!)
5. Iâ€™m with Christina on Nate: â€œTotal awesomeness. Editor by day, sleuth/prostitute by night.â€
6. S. Love her, but d*mn. She can be as Natefused as Nate sometimes!
7. I donâ€™t want Jack and Elizabeth to be Chuckâ€™s parents. I want it to be Bart and Evelyn. If itâ€™s J/E, then the ONE good bonding scene we got with Bart and Chuck in season 2 is an absolute lie, and Jack is just completely evil, sinister, and sick. I want Chuckâ€™s mother to have loved and wanted him, not to be Elizabeth. This whole season has been a wankfest for Chuck haters. He doesn't have Blair, and his entire existence is the next episode of Maury. Gah, hate this SL!
1. Definitely Nate. That boy is full of win with his Natefused self.
2. High-brow: None. Low-brow: Blair (who is NOT S1 Blair).
3. B, but S comes in a close second. Blair and Serena are much stronger together than apart.
4. Dair is booooooooring. Like watching paint dry.
Schemer? Season 1 Blair would kick Season 5 Blair's rear end, with one hand tied behind her back! Please.
Endgame all hinges upon what happens next. If Chair spark when they're back together again, it's goodbye Humphrey in a few eps. But if they get back together and the magic is gone, then say goodbye to a future Bass-Waldorf kingdom.
We'll just have to see.
© 2013 TV Fanatic