ok get rid of the adults (Ryan,Debbie,Jen,Laurel)
Dixon, Ivy,Raj, Adrianna- get rid of they have no purpose left on the show
1. Any of Chuck's lines when he was with Serena, and Blair's line about Dan's tie
2. Can I say both?
3. They way they are going with it...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
4. Serena and Ben.. if Dan and Blair kiss it was be sacraligious and I would puke.
5. He was just a waste
The episode was soo boring. Dair is disgusting and ratings are dropping because of them.. they need Chair back.. Raina is too old to be on GG and that whole storyline is stupid. None of the NJBC interacted at the same party and Chuck and Blair forgot they both even existed.. Dair is forced and Leighton and Penn act like P and L, not Blair and Dan... all of their scenes were so out of character.. you could see them both saying "WTF are we doing, our characters would never do this..."
1. When Naomi was finally beat the crap out of cannon.. although she should have cut his balls off..disappointed.
2. Yes! I actually like Liam and Annie, and that Michael Jackson guy is so boring.. he has no secrets or problems. He should just leave the show
3. Navid needs to give Adrianna the honest truth, the way that she's treated him was ridiculous and he shouldn't beat around the bush with her.. although I don't care for Silver and Navid
4. I think she is Jennie Garth, as a teenager and hoped in a time machine.. I also think she's going for Liam.
I loved this episode! I have never seen the hangover, so I couldn't compare the two, I like the new friendship of Alex and Quinn. I love Brooke and Julian they are so perfect together.. the writers actually know what to do with them...
Yes her name was shown during the opening.
It was a pretty good episode.
Annie- I don't like her alone but when she's in an ensemble she's tolerable. I liked Shenae when she was on Degrassi, she was more believable, but in this show she isn't really acting.
Adrianna- She is pissing me off, she is such a fame whore now.. I was really glad that Navid put her in her place because she is so vapid and self absorbed.
Navid- I think Navid is trying to be a good guy, but I don't know if I want him with Silver.. I love them as friends but romance? I don't think I want it.
Teddy- I was def expecting the kiss towards the end. However I wasn't expecting the kiss with Silver, I used to ship Teddy and Silver so it was heartbreaking to see that he didn't feel the same.
Silver- Poor silver! Always being rejected.
Dixon- I'm so glad there wasn't alot of Dixon, my least fave character
Naomi- Love her! I love her new relationship with Ivy, Totally shipping Naomi and Oscar now, I think they are kinda cute... Zach I didn't see going very far.
Deb/Mr Matthews- Love them! I love the storyline with Deb being on a dating site, that guy was so strange! lol
Liam-I love Liam and I hope he's ok.. He was being so nice to Laura and he gets beat up. I'm glad his brother AKA: Michael Jackson reincarnated wasn't in the episode.
1. I really liked the scene where Adrianna stood up to her ass of a manager and when she told everyone Navid was her boyfriend. I also liked that Naomi worked with Ivy to humiliate Oscar.
2 I feel bad for her, I think she's trying to redeem herself with Naomi and that could be a great sibling dynamic.
3. I don't think it equvilates what Oscar did in the slightest.
4. Ed Westwick. haha yeah he's a singer in a band, fair game.. I guess I would say Justin Timberlake, because he's justin timberlake.
I really like the episode.
I think that Chris Colfer is plays Kurt perfectly, loved the Teenage Dream rendition and I actually like Blaine, I thought it was creepy though that Kurt had a picture of him in his locker, framed and everything.
I was not expecting the Jock to kiss Kurt, that threw me for a loop but now that I think about it, it did feel forced.
I loved Sue's lines, as always.. it's funny that she's always trying to get rid of Beiste, maybe she's jealous of her idk.
I loved Puck's storyline, I think it made him more human and likable and I loved tha performance of One Love, the Artie/Puck friendship is pretty interesting.
I loved the mash up songs. Both of them were really good.
I thought the Beiste sl was pretty funny, I guess that's mean but it was for comedy, I feel bad for her sure, maybe the girls will give her a makeover of something, that would be nice..... I thought that Will was going to kiss her, and it just didn't seem right, I know he had good intentions but come on Will you ruined her first kiss.
Overeall I thought it was a good episode, loved the numbers and next weeks looks really good as well.
When I saw the promos after the last episode I thought that this ep was going to be boring.. and I was right. The only thing that was resolved was Brooke/Julian's mom. The rest was blah, I don't know why we still care about Mouth... and your right about the music, although last week there was times when there was no music at all and it was rather refreshing. Next weeks looks good though.
I don't want Marti and Dan together, I love Dan and Savannah they are so cute together and he seems like he really likes her and never intends on hurting her. I have a feeling Marti is the one that starts something with Dan, which is a shame because I really liked Marti/Savannah friendship
© 2014 TV Fanatic