I agree with every word!
If this was last season's Grimm, Juliette would have definitely been on my list. However, I think her character has improved drastically this season - she's actually useful!
I think the worst thing about Alexis Castle and Ted Mosby is that they used to be FANTASTIC characters. The most frustrating thing about them is how they've been reduced to what they are now. Laurel's never been that strong of a character.
My addition to the list:
1. Henry from Once Upon A Time - while we can't punch him (he's a kid), man, so irritating this season.
2. Dana AND Carrie from Homeland. Mostly Dana though.
I'm with you on this one. Sheldon's the reason I stopped watching TBBT, actually. It's one thing to be socially inept, but in more recent seasons he's just intentionally insulting and a jerk.
Jane and Lisbon on The Mentalist. They did platonic really well in the first 3 or so seasons, but somehow managed to ramp up the chemistry in the last couple seasons. I would love to see where that goes.
Homeland - I think Quinn's too good for Carrie, honestly.
And Brooklyn 9-9 - I'm pretty sure Jake and Amy are end game, but it's too soon now. Maybe next season :-)
We gotta talk about Patrick Jane here, from The Mentalist. His beloved wife was killed by a serial killer - had a mental breakdown after that. His next interest, Kristina Frye, was kidnapped by that serial killer then returned in a complete catatonic state. His next interest after that, Lorelei Martins, WORKED for that serial killer (and then got killed by him too). The man can't catch a break.
Great review - I think I agree with it all. Just a few minor points:
1. Again, I want to say how great an actor Stephen Amell has become. He's SO underrated. Between the scene where he talks to Felicity and learns the truth, and the confrontation with Moira...the changes of his facial expressions and the movements in his voice - Amell just keeps knocking it out of the park these days.
2. They need to pick a pronunciation of Ra's al Ghul and stick with it. Either one, I don't even care which. Different characters pronouncing it differently is going to drive me nuts LOL.
3. I like the character Sara, but this wasn't Caity Lotz's best episode. She doesn't "die" well.
4. As for Laurel...her reaction was absolutely justified. However, it didn't help her case that she did it with a drink in hand. I fear they're making viewers dislike her so much that we won't care about her redemption or villainy or whatever road they take her on after this.
5. We need more Diggle. I miss the guy.
6. If people think that Ra's al Ghul is ACTUALLY going to let Sara slide...um, no.
Uh oh...that might have just sealed the fate of all the bubble shows on CBS.
First of all, I've been meaning to say this forever - I love your user name! You've got great taste in comedy :-)
There were a lot of great moments in this week's episode, but I really loved how much Krieger there was. As for the ghosts being KKK - that never even occurred to me! Interesting. I thought Archer himself was on point this episode, and I was laughing out loud at the KY thing as well.
I don't think you'll be disappointed if you watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine (I review that one as well). It gets better and better every week, and this week's episode had me in stitches.
© 2014 TV Fanatic