Loved this episode. I'm glad that captain Irving knows the truth and really believes them know. Watching Ichabod try and work the laptop was funny. There was a lot of funny banter between Ichabod and Abbie and that's one of the reasons I love the show so much. Them capturing the headless horseman was cool and I can't wait to see what happens next. The one thing I complained the entire time about was that Ichabod and Abbie were both picking up severed heads and skulls and they weren't wearing gloves which is very gross especially the severed heads how can you touch those things without wearing gloves. Can't wait till the next episode.
I liked this episode. I'm glad that we got to see more of the mother and that we found out how Barney met her. The mothers meeting with Lilly was funnier but I really liked her and Barney meeting it was really good. Barney telling Robin his challenge accepted about how he was going to end up with her and that making her stop crying was great. Seeing Ted and Marshall at the globe trotters game was funny and of course the globe trotters won they're awesome. I remember seeing the all the time when I was little I loved going to their games.
Good episode. I'm glad that Nick and Juliet are back to normal. I'm also glad that Monroe and Rosalie and movie forward in their relationship. I though the whole exploding from the inside was very gross. How being a zombie changed Nick is very interesting and I can't wait to see more of that. Can't wait till the next episode.
Great episode. I miss seeing Kono at the beginning even though we only see her for like a minute or 2 I like to know what she and Adam are up to their story is very interesting. Mary adopting a baby I'm not sure what to think I would agree with Steve and I liked how she told him she took care of an old guy for 8 weeks and Steve was like he died and she replied by saying of natural causes. I think she could be a good mother but isn't like hard to adopt a kid I'm kind of surprised she got considering how she is. The scenes with the guys and the baby were funny. Steve letting Catherine keep the badge and asking her to join the team was great and I thought it's about time and I've kinda always considered her apart of the team even if she wasn't actually part of the team I mean she helped them all the time using her naval clearance and also helping them on cases by going out to help take the bad guy down. I can't wait till Kono comes back to the team. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
1. Where Ward was talking to Skye about how he didn't like not being able to protect them. It showed me a little more about his character.
2. I don't think so at first and it's obvious he has a crush on Skye. I feel like Simmons has some feeling towards Fitz but never really admitted them to herself but know I think they're both starting to realize that they've always been by each others side and have feelings for one another.
3. I think May believes what she said but I think she also knows something else is different about him like SHIELD did something to him but she doesn't know what. Knowing that she can relate is very interesting and I hope we learn more about it.
4. I liked it but I was hoping someone with powers would of been doing it because I want to see them deal with more super powered people or aliens
5. I would miss Skye the most because she has the most interesting story to me and because of that she's my favorite character. I knew they weren't going to kill Simmons but part of me wanted them to because it would really up the stakes and create a lot more drama with the team and it would show us how far the writers are willing to go with the show by killing off a main character but I also think if it were to happen it should be later so we have more time to learn about the characters and build up more of an attachment to them that way their death would be much more emotional.
Really funny episode. My first thought when they brought up the anchor this episode was that it was a person and I kind of suspected it would be Amara or atleast connected to the dopplegangers. I knew it was Amara the second Tess said Silas wouldn't be able to destroy it. So Katherine has a strip of grey hair and lost a tooth so she thinks she's dying and wants Dr.Maxfield to help out. Seeing Amara in the trunk was kind of funny. Near the end I was pretty confused but I'm not totally sure why. Can't wait till the next episode it looks good.
Good episode. It's still not the same without Ziva and the characters aren't as exciting. I'm just not all that into this season. I hope when the new girl comes it the show becomes better and we start getting back into some normalcy. Can't wait till the next episode.
I liked this episode. I wasn't expecting Laskey to get killed off so fast. I'm glad that Cart knows who's in charge of HR now. I didn't expect the con-mans girlfriend to be the bad guy but it wasn't surprising because something seemed off about her I think it was her facial expressions she never seemed really happy when her boyfriend talked about running away together like she should of been. everyone was getting a really good deal on that baseball besides the dude who bought for $4.4 million. Can't wait till the next episode.
I really liked this episode. There were a lot of funny moment. Deeks loving trains and knowing a lot a bought them was interesting and kind of surprising. Sam defusing the bomb right before the train got there was a really cool scene. The old lady pepper spraying the guy was funny. Deek's undercover ID was funny and I kind of hope we see it again. Can't wait till the next episode.
This was a really good episode. I'm glad Cara knows John's secret and I can't wait to see how that play's out with the rest of the show and with their relationship because of course it's going to be strained. I'm glad Stephen told Astrid the truth. I've been waiting for that since the first episode because he needs someone to talk to besides the Tomorrow People. By the look on her face at the end of the episode she seems cool with it and that it's really cool what he can do not like he's some freak because she was smiling. I want to know what the voice saw in Stephens memories and I want to know who that was. Can't wait till the next episode it looks really good.
© 2013 TV Fanatic