@lisa - Let's wait and see what she has to say. She'd better have a good explanation, although I can't think of one now.
Great episode, although I don't agree with how they handled the Lena case. I mean Lena planned this from the beginning, she was able to beat the polygraph and at the end she acted as a rookie. That's stupid.
1. My favorite moment: when Simon asked Annie to join him.
2. What could Annie have handled better in her Simon situation? I don't know what to say. Falling in love with another spy, a Russian one is not the best thing to do but she's human too.
3. More tense: the meet at the mall.
4. Lena's motivation: she's a double agent, she want the cake and eat it too. I guess she has a lot to do with Jay's murder, she wanted Simon and Annie dead.
6. There were a few already: all the episodes with Simon and Eyal.
Ginnifer Goodwin all the way!
Lena planned all in advance, she sent Annie to locate Simone, so she can kill them both. She knew Annie is smart and is going to figure her out soon.
Jay had a box of documents in his office, and when Auggie went trough it we could see that sign on the box identical with Simone's tattoo.
I was shocked too. After the episode I was just standing speechless. I didn't see this coming. I knew Simon is not going to be in this for long but to be shot by Lena, and Annie with him ... that's something I did not see coming. I was hoping that Simon is going to disappear and resurface next season, but I guess that's never going to happen. I hate Lena.
Ellen of course!
Wow, looks interesting :)
Stana Katic of course!
© 2014 TV Fanatic