I wonder what kind of trouble is she getting into this season?
Spoiler is out, Kono is going to survive!!!!!!
@Zia - Thanks for voting and good luck with your friend, I hope he's going to realize there is no life without H50 :)
About the beard ... yes, it's really fun to see how people think. I don't really like beards but Alex's is somehow acceptable. He looks good wit it, however he's better without it. Scott in the other hand looks bad, really bad. I hope this is only for the summer break. I guess they can't have a beard during the show.
@Zia - I agree. Adam is bringing trouble into their relationship and that makes thing more interesting. Fong is a pretty regular, "clean" guy, that would have been a boring love story.
On the other hand CBS just launched the CBS Fan Awards voting! So pls go to CBS site and vote or you can find the link on my blog as well. Let's support our heroes!
@Mrs alex o'loughlin - I love them together and have wanted them together since day one too, but now I have to admit, we had more scenes with Luke/Andy as a couple than we have now with Sam/Andy. I know we see them together all day long at work but we got only one minute or two outside of work. It's not enough.
Another interesting thing. Before the episode with Adam and Kono, my poll about "Who would you like to see Kono paired with romantically?" Fong was first, Steve second and Adam only third with 18%. Now the poll looks like this:
I find it interesting because this means the episode was great and made people like them together.
@Zia - According to my poll about the carguments:
572 (97% ) like it
15 (2%) doesn't like it.
(I know 97+2 is not 100 but blogspot does that all the time.)
@Sandra - Sorry to say, I don't miss Luke at all.
I loved this episode, it was absolutely great!
- What was your favorite scene? - I can't really nominate one. Maybe Sam and Andy holding hands.
- Were you sure the kid was holding a gun? - No, I saw him holding something black but couldn't see what it was.
- Which would you prefer to see? - Chris and Dov bromance.
- Who do you think would make the best detective? - Traci and Andy.
- What was your favorite Sam and Andy moment? - I have 2 actually. Sam and Andy holding hands, and Andy threatening the witness and Sam admiring her for it.
I really love this show.
I feel sorry for LL Cool J, I like him too but can only vote one person :(
© 2013 TV Fanatic