Bad episode. It was way too cheesy and general for me.
This was one of the worst episodes in TV history. I don't even wanna explain, but I will try to since you gave it 4 stars.
1. Cara/Stephen. WHAT THE HELL. Six episodes into the season and THAT happens? I think everyone saw it coming, but it felt really unnatural and illogical.
2. As far as character development goes, Jed's doing really good. He has been portrayed as a sadistic villain, but this episode revealed something much better. Here's my like, but how about the OTHER characters. The funeral scene was real crap and where is ASTRID?
3. This ep had no goal at all save the hormonal parts.
John will probably become the evil villain and Stephen and John have to fight for Cara' or something like that. End season.
What a nonsense.
The Count is made after the Joker obviously. He adds a fun twist to the plot. Like.
Oh yeah.. the new profile pages look awesome! Good work.
Next thing to do: TVF rankings, bring'em back. :) Thanks.
- Where are the TVF User Rankings???? You should def bring that back!
- The comments section: the profile pictures are too large. Some alignment with the comment might be nice.
- Signing in: the updated site doesn't remember my login even though I tick the remember box; so I gotta log in every time I visit the site (it does however remember my username+password).
- profile pages: bring in more options! for example when choosing your favorite shows, do something with images / banners of the favorited shows on your profile page. I like the connect to social media feature.
Okay, that's it. Great design but it can be a lot better. :D
Love this new feature! I started rewatching GG too. Good times.
... and I like this new TVF site design by the way :)
love the Stefan/Caroline connection.
Comment modified at October 28, 2013 19:13
UTD needs to set a path.. some kind of aim or goal it wishes to reach
Strong episode. Liked the part mentioning Ra's Al Ghul a lot and I can't wait to find out what's up with the canary.
© 2013 TV Fanatic